Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 80

Thread: Which outfits make you cringe?

  1. #41
    Inactive Member Ima AG Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 6th, 2003
    Posts
    96
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by judiaci:

    I don't like Kit's bathing suit!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">AMEN!

  2. #42
    Inactive Member Bbbren's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 6th, 2003
    Posts
    112
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I forgot the spider outfit lol That is truly hideous.

  3. #43
    Inactive Member Bbbren's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 6th, 2003
    Posts
    112
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The funny thing about Sam's bridesmaid dress is that young girls seem to love it. I told my neice to pick out a Sam dress she wanted and she picked that awful purple dress, so I told her pick again lol

    Brenda

  4. #44
    Ashley1972
    Guest Ashley1972's Avatar

    Post

    I love Molly's birthday dress! It reminds me of a dress I had a friend make for Kayli to wear on September 15th, Independence day for Honduras. I really like the glitter jeans outfit, too.

  5. #45
    Inactive Member Skittl1321's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2005
    Posts
    1,310
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Bbbren:
    Red culotte outfit with the yellow hat, sellers can't give this away on ebay.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That's my favorite! I guess it's just because I grew up in cullottes and jellies.

    I also want to add Molly's after school outfit. The pants just don't look right.

    I've never been fond of Kirsten's summer dress, but it doesn't make me cringe.

  6. #46
    Inactive Member judiaci's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2003
    Posts
    2,354
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    From Mollymom:
    Am I the only person who likes the current AGOT meet outfit?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I like the current AGOT meet outfit. It looks like something my DD (age 10) would really wear to school. We got AGOT23 in this outfit and my DD really would like to order a matching outfit for herself. ...Maybe if we see it for a good price at the Outlet sometime or in the sale section.

  7. #47
    Inactive Member tatabatata's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 25th, 2005
    Posts
    595
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by mollymom:
    Am I the only person who likes the current AGOT meet outfit? [img]graemlins/thinking.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Probably not! Or else it would not be continuing for another year.
    What I don't like about it is not the outfit itself. It is pretty cool for a $12 set. But I would like something more special for meet outfit
    I totally adore the previous one with the green skirt and the purple embroidered jacket. DD has the matching set and she looks great in it with Alice (whose 2005 meet outfit is chucked someplace in the pile!)

    Oh! And I would like to support the yucky report on Molly's Miss Victory shower curtain special! The fabric is plastic bags and the crown is soooo fragile! I love the idea, but not the product!

    Ana [img]graemlins/wilted.gif[/img]

  8. #48
    Inactive Member Skittl1321's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2005
    Posts
    1,310
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Is the Miss Victory costume now the same fabric as it was PM? That is the only article of clothing I felt the fabric and was YUCK about. (Although, I still ove the outfit) I can't imagine it being the original pleasant company fabric. Nothing about those clothes was yuck. Anyone who got it as part of the winter accessories set care to comment?

  9. #49
    Inactive Member aero_AGdoll_lover's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 28th, 2005
    Posts
    231
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have two that i can think of, 1, Sams Bridesmaid dress ICK!! I just dont like it!!! and two, (this is the one that i despise!) Lissies new meet dress, the purple one. I HATE IT!!!! It is the most awfule things i think that they could put on her!! That color looks horrible on her!! im sorry if im offending anyone but that is my oppinion. That color is NOT flattering on her at ALL!! (I especially hate the stripes on it and the neclace/ choker it comes with. it makes her look shabby. [img]graemlins/gulp.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/gulp.gif[/img]

    [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img] Anna

  10. #50
    HB Forum Owner rebecca191's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 7th, 2005
    Posts
    93
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Besides some of the ones already mentioned (like Samantha's bridesmaid dress), Elizabeth's meet dress just really, really makes me cringe. That color, eeek!!

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •